General Counsel Services
General Counsel Services in Oklahoma City
Serving Businesses Throughout the Midwest
Businesses of all sizes will frequently encounter obstacles that require legal advice and attention. While some business owners will hire legal professionals to handle problems on a case-by-case basis, it is often in your best interest to retain reliable legal representatives you know and trust.
At The Schroeder Group, we take pride in our work and are invested in the success of our clients. We are dedicated problem solvers who routinely leverage our extensive knowledge and experience to identify and implement innovative solutions.
Our seasoned legal professionals are more than prepared to serve as your business’s in-house attorneys. Our general counsel services in Oklahoma City are designed to support your company at every level, including full availability for all legal matters and aggressive representation in commercial litigation. Whether you are a new entrepreneur or a seasoned business owner, we can offer the sophisticated and professional legal assistance your venture needs to achieve its goals.
If your company is considering retaining in-house legal representation, do not hesitate to schedule a free initial consultation to learn more about our Oklahoma City general counsel services. Contact us online or call (405) 704-3882 to get started.
General Counsel Services We Offer
Our experienced attorneys practice in many areas of the law, allowing us to provide your business with a multitude of services and a comprehensive level of support. Our representation is results-oriented: When faced with a legal question or problem, we will walk you through your legal options, give you the information you need to make an informed decision and advise on what we believe to be the best course of action. Our general counsel services in Oklahoma City include assistance in many legal areas, including:
- Commercial Transactions. We can provide extensive transactional assistance with entity formations, mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, divestitures, spinoffs, high-value leveraged financing, asset-based lending, and more.
- Employment Matters and Disputes. Our firm can help your business proactively avoid workplace disputes by implementing employment best practices and advising on all applicable compliance issues. We can defend your business if it becomes involved in a government investigation or faces any kind of legal action, including single-plaintiff, collective, and class actions. Our legal professionals regularly handle matters involving allegations of wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, hostile work environments, wage and hour violations, and more.
- Intellectual Property. Our team can help you register patents, copyrights, and trademarks to protect your business’s intellectual property. We will aggressively enforce your rights and take the appropriate actions against any person or entity who steals or illegally exploits your intellectual property. We also utilize nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements to protect your company’s trade secrets and proprietary information.
- Government Contracts. We assist with bids and proposal reviews, procurements, government contractors, accounting, audit defense, internal investigations, compliance issues, and all other problems that can emerge when doing business with the government at the local, state, or federal levels.
- Real Estate. Our team at The Schroeder Group is ready to facilitate real estate transactions of all types and sizes. We also assist with capital market transactions and real estate investment trust (REIT) transactions.
- Natural Resources and Energy. Our firm has experience representing both domestic and international oil and gas exploration and production firms. We are also prepared to assist energy industry equipment manufacturers, service providers, refiners, shippers, lenders, owners, operators, and investors.
- Estate and Succession Planning. As a business owner or leader, you need a clear succession plan to ensure the continued success of your company when you pass away or become incapacitated. We can help you implement a succession plan and other tools to manage business assets as part of your estate plan.
- Medical Marijuana Operations. If you are interested in entering Oklahoma’s growing medical marijuana industry, you will need capable legal guidance. We can help you obtain all necessary permits and licenses and navigate the myriad of compliance issues unique to this heavily regulated space.
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring. Should your company experience financial turbulence, we can help you weather the storm and pursue all available remedies, including bankruptcy, workouts, and other restructuring solutions.
- Commercial Litigation. Our attorneys are exceptional litigators who will fight to protect and advance your business’s interests in and out of the courtroom. We have a strong track record of securing favorable outcomes and are known for our trial preparedness and unrelenting advocacy.
Contact Us Today To Get Started With Our Oklahoma City General Counsel Services
With a commitment to excellence and a wealth of experience, we specialize in providing comprehensive general counsel services tailored to businesses' specific needs. Whether you are a startup seeking guidance on regulatory compliance, a set company navigating complex contractual matters, or an entrepreneur looking to safeguard your interests, we are here to assist you.
At The Schroeder Group, we understand the dynamic nature of business and the importance of sound legal advice in today's competitive landscape. We aim to build lasting relationships with our clients, offering strategic solutions that align with their business goals. We are committed to delivering prompt and personalized attention to every client; reach out to us today, and let us help you confidently navigate your business's legal complexities.